Tuesday, August 19, 2014

speaking it out.

Those who knows me, 
know that I never say things out.
Instead, I keep it all up, bottled and sealed properly.
Main reason?
No one would get hurt from doing it.

But, today
I expressed my thoughts and feelings.
And the feeling?
It was good.
And make me thought twice,
on whether I should start doing this repeatedly..
But I guess not,
sometimes not telling might kill me inside,
but when there is no need to do so,
i prefer to let it flow in me and eventually washed up.

Anywayz, I could only wish that for this upcoming 4 months,
all of us could work together harmoniously to overcome all the obstacles,
interview, mqa, assignments, thesis, seminar and lots more,
without fights again or violent confrontation.
sometimes, in this types of situations,
i felt as if i am the eldest in the class when i am the youngest.
but will be blogging on that soon..
teehee..
for now, #ilovemyclassmates 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;