Monday, March 23, 2015

Vacay!

Last week was a total vacation for me.
Went off to Kuching to attend my mother's side cousin's wedding,
and this is the 2nd wedding reception!
Quite interesting as 2015 was filled with wedding receptions.
Loved the sightseeing sessions as well as the eating part!
I didn't know Kuching was filled with so many food stalls and eateries..
And because of that, my next mission is to attack as many food stalls as I could in the next trip which is still unplanned.
And wish that I have my eating partner with me too (let's make one trip together next time ya!)

Wedding was so sweet.
Just simple, nice and sweet.
Quite touched seeing my cousin serenading a love song to his wife,
And yes, to the guy who I' m gonna get married to,
sing me a song!
or better not,
ur gonna ruin my make-ups!
hahaha...

But I am not ready for that yet,
same goes to relationship too.
My mouth would be uttering the excitement to find one,
or to be with one,
but this heart,
i don't think it's open yet.

But, what it is to rush?
Rushing myself won't bring me a guy,
Wont bring me the kind of happiness I seek,
Wont bring me the one I am destined to be with,
Instead it will only bring the loneliness in me,
and yes, making me feel sad and helpless at all time with those "what-ifs" thoughts.

So, what I am gonna do now,
is to sit, focus on what I should focus on first,
and let Him prepare the right guy for me.
I believe that He knows who fits into me perfectly.
How?
I don't know, but I trust in Him.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;