Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekend

Weekends.
The time where everyone would be snuggling in their comfy blankets and beds.
The time where everyone could indulge in what they were planning to do.
The time where everyone is out at shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants.
The time where all the couples are out there showing their utmost affection.
The time where everyone rest.

Weekends. 
Everyone anticipates it.
Including me.
The time where I thought I would sleep till noon.
The time where I thought I would be able to rest well and ignore whatever is happening around me.
The time where I too would be mingling in shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants.
The time where I would be truly happy.
The time where I would not want the weekend to end.

But, things do not happen as we imagined.
I still wake up early at 6am in the weekends.
I still think about the things that happen around me.
I dread of going to shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants.
I am totally bored.
And I wish that weekend ends early.

I guess the main reason is,
spending the weekend all alone without your friends and family around you,
seriously makes you wish that the weekend is over by the next day.
Sigh.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;