Monday, June 13, 2016

Peacemaker

Have you ever loved something so much that you don't want to let it go?
Have you ever loved someone so much that you just want to spend the rest of your life with that person?
Everyone of us loves or loved something or someone that we would sacrifice almost everything for them.

In my case, my family.
I remember how harmonious we are when we were still kids.
After my parents decided to be in separate places, we were still harmonious.
Until mini fights appear and I have to become the peacemaker.
At that time, I was worried that this family would split.
But luckily, we made it through the darkest times.

As time passes by, my parents gradually increases with age.
And as people says, they are at their most sensitive phases.
And more arguments and mini fights ensues due to not understanding one another,
and again, I have to be the peacemaker.

Sometimes, I feel like I love this job.
I mean it meas that I care the most and that I am the one they would refer to when they need me,
It made me feel needed.
But sometimes, I hate this job.
I hate being the one thinking on how to explain to one side,
and getting all the negative charges from one side.

And it makes me feel even wary about relationship.
There are so many "what-ifs" in my head when I thought about it.
And it just stops me in my track.
When did love become so complicated?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;