Saturday, April 15, 2017

My 25th birthday

Today is a special day for me as I am now officially 25.
I remembered how I imagined my life at 25 when I was a small girl,
getting the job I want, meeting the right guy and got married with 2 kids.
But to the younger-me, life at 25 is still amazing even though it didn't work out that way.
I got the job I wanted though it's filled with ups and downs.
I am still out there in search while enjoying my current company,
and I am not married yet with 2 kids,
but let's be optimistic bout it.

This year's celebration is also different compared to the ones I always had.
This year, I started out by watching a beautiful sunset with the best company on my birthday eve,
and had dinner (though it didn't taste as nice as its' name).
And at 5a.m., I went to the top of the hill with the best company to watch sunrise,
and ended up watching it at the wrong side, and missed it.
But I wasn't disappointed because amidst of missing it,
I was constantly accompanied and we talked about almost everything at the top of the hill.
And the best part, is I get to make a wish and blow a candle on a slice of cake right on top of the hill while waiting for the sunrise.
And I have to say it out loud here,
this is what I have always imagined and finally, it came true!

After that, we went on for breakfast and then back home to sleep.
And when I had already planned out the perfect schedule for my wonderful day,
it backfired and I didn't get to do any of the things I planned.
Massage, redeeming my reward at Starbucks, buying myself a pair of pretty shoes, watching Beauty and the Beast all over again,
All these things didn't happen and it was even raining,
I even dropped my ice-cream on the floor and luckily, none of it spilt out.
and somehow, it did make me feel really sad and down.

And at that time, my best company appeared for a rescue,
and brought me out for pizza,
and it was the best meal I had.
My big day is complete,
by ending my 24 and beginning my 25 in a new and fresh start,
getting well wishes from my colleagues, ex-classmates, friends,
and even my ex-pupils as well as my current pupils,
made my day even brighter.
I will keep this as one of the best memories I ever had.
Thanks to the one whom kept me warm at all time, and helping me go through this day with a lot of smiles and laughters.
Thanks to those who sent me wonderful and beautiful wishes, making my day even more wonderful.
And thank you to my ex-pupils and my current pupils for remembering my birthday, and made me feel that I have accomplished more than I have expected.
Thank you. *hugs and kisses*

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;