Monday, July 19, 2010

THE MAN I WILL MARRY


This is the type of man that i will get marry too (i hope!):

1. someone who still thinks i'm pretty even if i have no makeup on & even if my hair is messy.
2. someone who still play with my hair while i'm lying down on his thighs.
3. someone who will give me a back and head massage whenever i feel pressured and stressed
4. someone who will buy me my comfort food whenever i feel bad
5. someone who will treat me right
6. someone who could get along with my family and friends
7. someone who will not think i'm stupid
8. someone who's very responsible to take care of me and our family
9. someone who will spoil me
10. someone who will cook for me
11. someone who will surprise me, big or small
12. someone who will watch fireworks with me
13. someone who's willing to do spontaneous stuffs with me
14. someone who hugs me on my waist surprisingly
15. someone who will passionately make out with me
16. someone who will never try to hurt me
17. someone who knows how to cry in front of me
18. someone i can trust
19. someone who trusts me
20. SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME THE WAY I LOVES HIM!

JEnny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;