Monday, January 1, 2018

1.01.2018

Welcome to the new year, readers!
Happy New Year to all and here's to wishing all you many happy returns in your life!
I started the day by lazing myself on the bed till 10am, thinking of how I really deserve to sleep for a couple more hours before the next day, which is going to be a working day.
And I went out for lunch with my male friend which surprised me with a lot of souvenirs from his trip.
And I felt like a small kid again when I uncovered one by one the things he got me during the trip.
I guessed the most shocking part was when the next present was a storybook that I have been looking for since last year, "The Little Prince".
I was really touched when I saw the book and didnt believe that the book is finally in my hand,
and thanks to him, I got it. #thankyousomuch
It was nice hanging out, chatting about what we are going to be doing for 2018,
where I am more inclined to work and studies,
while he is going off for more trips with his friends and family.
Anyways, I'm happy that things remained friendly between us,
and hope it remains that way.

And now, back to my working space blogging about how I spent the day,
and not forgetting, my resolutions for this year are:

1. To be happy and expect less
2. To be healthy and eat less
3. To enjoy each day as it passes.

Simple and meaningful.
Hopefully I could keep up these resolutions till the end of the 2018.
Here's to a meaningful and happier year for me and you.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;