Monday, January 15, 2018

Eyes on me

These few days, I have came across with a song sung by Faye Wong entitled, "Eyes on Me".
For those whose really into anime, I believe you would know which anime has this theme song, right?
But for those who don't really watch anime, this theme song appeared in Final Fantasy,
which I never watched.
Nevertheless, I came across this song through my recommended playlist in Youtube,
and when I listened to the lyrics,
I immediately smiled as I thought back about the person whom I first laid my eyes upon,
as well as the first person who have made me feel, 
for once,
the luckiest girl on Earth.

I believed I did talk about this person in my old posts,
but to be able to remember every single detail about him,
his voice,
his smile, 
the way he stared and looked for me,
feels like it had only happened yesterday.
I could still remember how he trembled when he held my hand,
and I innocently thought how clumsy this man was.
And I could still remember how he would always be searching for me,
everytime I entered the place,
and smiled shyly towards me.

I could still remember how my friends would usually teased me,
saying that he really liked me by the way he acted,
and how I never believe in them as I was not how I look right now,
and he was my dream guy which I could only dreamed of.
But there was one night when all of us headed for dinner,
and eventually, ended around 8pm where I was pretty sure he wouldn't be at the same place,
and I would go back home without able to take a glimpse of him.
We were walking with our umbrellas when my roommate shouted to me,
and pointed at him.
That moment was a moment I wished I could replay it again and again.

But good moments never lasted,
when out of nowhere, he had disappeared,
and I got into a relationship.
And after 2 years of relationship where things were cracking between us,
I met him again.
And he was still the same, smiling shyly to me,
and always trying to catch up with me whenever Mass has ended.

But one day, he disappeared,
and since then until now, I wished I was given just one more chance to meet him again,
and asked, how has he been?
before letting go of the man whom was a stranger,
a stranger who appeared at my weakest point,
a stranger who kept me hopeful,
and a stranger who have made me feel the prettiest and always appreciated.

Thank you, Mr. Stranger.
Hope to meet you one day.

Jenny~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;