Sunday, January 28, 2018

Conflicted

Things happen for a reason.
At the time when I felt so comfortable being alone,
at the time when I felt like I can do anything on her own,
at the time I felt the freedom of only thinking for myself,
things start to happen.

I met with this man during a course,
unknowingly became a friend,
and now became someone's favourite.
All of this happened within three days.
Everyone around me are telling me that this is crazy,
and even I myself find that all this is really crazy.

And as we went out for dinner and a walk at places that I didn't expect,
I kept thinking to myself on what to do.
I kept asking myself, if this is really it?
Is this really happening that I finally found a man whose ready to give me all I have wanted,
a man who loves me more than I do,
someone whom will hold my hand and bring me forward,
instead of letting go in the middle.

As I was contemplating,
his image appeared in my head.
I am conflicted inside,
 to continue to wait for something that might or might not happen at all,
or,
let go of the past and give this a chance.
Tell me what to do.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;