Saturday, September 1, 2018

Travel

Travelling is something that I am anticipating,
and something that I haven't been able to do just yet due to my career, studies and restrictions from my family.
Travelling is something that I look forward to,
something that I wish to be able to do with my closest friends,
or with my future sweetheart,
and able to create more beautiful memories together.

The second half of the year have been a busy year whereby I was required to fly to and from KL for career and studies purposes,
and during these flight trips,
I wondered to myself,
how do people that are required to travel one place to another on work purposes could manage the hectic life?
how do they maintain close relationship with their families and friends where most of their time are spent in the plane instead?

Somehow, I stopped wishing to have a life like that,
I guess I am already at the age whereby all I need is a home to stay in, and able to just do what I like at home,
instead of always being on the plane,
travelling from one place to another,
and missing out precious times with my family and friends.
People have been travelling around the world at a very young age,
and I am still stuck in this circle.
Though I do still feel envious when seeing them travelling with their loved ones, close friends or their sweethearts,
I was able to tell myself right now,
that time will come for me to set my wings free,
and be able to travel to places that I have always wished I would be able to be,
not on my own, but with people that I know would create moments that I would remember and cherish for a long time.

Until then, let's spend some time for myself,
to know and love myself more through little things,
and never ever compare my life with someone else's,
because no one could live my life to the fullest but me.
Travel can wait, but time with family and friends can't.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;