Monday, September 24, 2018

Matchmaking

I remembered watching television in my younger times as well as now,
and watching how the female characters always get match made,
and somehow, the guy was someone cool and charming,
and thought they were match made,
somehow, one way or another,
they fell in love with one another,
and got together,
and lived happily ever after.

And I, the naive one, believed in those stuffs,
and at the most desperate moments of mine,
I asked my aunt to be my matchmaker.
And when she did become my matchmaker and introduced to a man,
I was in shock and totally rejected the guy due to how similar he resembled of a guy that I met early of the year.
But eventually, things got out of hand when my parents went and talked about it without my knowledge.

And, now I am in the match-making process whereby I have been introduced to the guy in Facebook,
and messaging through the app.
I don't know why, but my heart isn't just there.
And there are times, I wonder why am I being such a cold-hearted person.
Is it because I have locked my heart,
or maybe my heart is just at some other place?

To this guy,
if you are the one I ended up with,
then, I guess fate and destiny has their own ways to twist and turn in my life.
But if you aren't the one,
please understand that I am not the one for you,
and the one for you is out there in pursuit of you.

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;