Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The truth

The truth.
The truth was that I have accepted the truth.
The truth.
The truth was that I have knew all the truth all this while,
but I chose to avoid it.
I chose to lie to myself, thinking things will change into better ones,
I chose to put the truth behind me, and kept on wishing that you will turn around for me.

But in the whole process of wishing and putting my heart out there for you,
I ended up in despair, sadness and in great emotional swings,
the feelings of having you at my side and then losing you at the next sight,
the feelings of having to stalk her just to know how you are doing,
the fear that I am going to lose you to anyone out there,
makes me lose myself,
and eventually, back to square one.

I am lucky.
Someone came along and woke me up from this endless cycle,
someone lent his hands to me and picked me up from the side,
and encouraged me to keep on walking.
Someone came to my side,
embraced me and told me that I should continue my journey,
and I did.

I put behind all those baggage,
and I walked on with the good memories we had.
I deleted all the negative feelings,
and I brought along the positive feelings with me.
I met with truth,
I sat with truth,
and I listened to the truth that I have avoided all this while.
And truth didn't hurt me,
it further consolidates the reason of moving on.

And I am now heading to the next step,
not alone,
but with her, them and him.
I finally found my rays of light amidst the darkness.
I finally found my true happiness in me.
and I have finally accepted
the truth.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;