Thursday, December 27, 2018

Towards the end

27th December 2018.
How time flies.
How fast we are approaching to the end of 2018,
and into a new beginning of 2019.

2018 has been a great year compared to the previous one,
2018 was a year where I learnt new things, 
experienced new feelings,
meeting new people,
and having several new crushes be it real life or in my celebrity world.

2018 was also a year where I learnt to let go,
to move on,
and to look at life with a new perspective.
A year where I finally found my smiles and happiness,
without having to depend on others to do so.
A year where I could finally do something for myself,
without having to depend on other to do it for me.
And as we are approaching the end of 2018,
I will be updating my reflection on the things that happened in 2018,
and setting new year resolutions for 2019.

Till then.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;