Saturday, October 9, 2021

9.10

 Happy 8th month, love.
It was indeed a pity that we could not celebrate this day together due to the current situation.
Nevertheless, hope you are going to feel better,
and once we are free from quarantine,
we are going to stick with one another once more like how we used to.

Thank you for being my companion all this while.
Helping me to feel calm and peaceful at all time.
Thank you for making me feel the luckiest girl ever,
having someone who understand me and always there to listen to me.
Despite there are times where I easily got sensitive with you and your attachment to your phone,
but I am grateful that you would listen to me most of the time,
and accompany me while giving me your attention which I love the most.
Thanks for making me laugh all the time with your silly expressions and your laughter.

To more months and years ahead, bao.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;