Friday, February 5, 2021

Thank you.

 Thank you for being at my side during my mood swing session last couple of days.
Thinking back about the past,
none of the guys really comforted me during my emo sessions,
instead just stayed quiet or making me feel even worse by having to attend their emo sessions instead.
I have been so many people's centre of relief,
and to be able to be relieved by someone else,
to be able to be comforted by someone else,
and to be able to laugh at silly random TMI and pop quiz,
is something that I really appreciate.

Thank you, you,
for making me felt accompanied the whole time I was feeling down,
for making me feel that you are right next to me the whole time,
for making me laugh at your sudden TMI and also pop quiz that makes me blur and speechless.
Thank you, you.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;