Tuesday, February 9, 2021

09.02.2021 *hearts*

 Today is the day that I was embraced warmly by you.
Today is also the day that I somehow drove you to the corner by asking what am I in your life.
I wanted a label,
and I was actually scared that one day this sweet dream of mine would pop,
and things will become the worst nightmare.
At least, knowing what am I in your life will help me to determine my feelings in the future.
I didn't expect you would ask me the ultimate question,
and I am sorry if it felt like I forced you to do so.

But my answer is yes.
And no matter what, it has always been yes.
And I am ready to go through this together with you.
Let's embrace each other strengths and weaknesses as we go through each day together.
Thank You God for answering my prayer.
Thank You so much.

The day I am officially taken but not announced to the world. 
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;