Tuesday, March 9, 2021

09.03.2021. Our first month.

Today is our first month being together as a couple.
Honestly speaking, till now, I couldn't believe that you are my boyfriend and I am your girlfriend.
The countless times that you touched my heart with your words and actions,
makes me feel lucky each day that I have met you on that wonderful day.
Thanks for making me feel warm each day through your words and actions.
Thank you for appreciating me and giving me little gifts that meant the world for me on normal days instead of during festive times.
Thank you for making me touched by your constant reassurance that we are going to be in this adventure together in a long run.
Thank you for making me smile during my most emotional times and holding my hands tight to make your presence known.
And thank you for choosing me and loving me in your own unique ways.

Though many would say that this is just a honeymoon phase where everything seems beautiful,
I know that there is a long road ahead of us,
obstacles and challenges are bound to happen,
and I am ready to take on with it as long as you are by my side.
Let's do this, love.
May we go through each day together and be in this adventure of ours in a long run.

Love you.
Jenny. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;