Sunday, July 18, 2010

40th post!


well, ppl will celebrate their 40th post by writing somethin happy or stuffs like tat... but for me, i am "forced" to write on somethin which is not a happy one... IM SICK!! T.T

i have been havin fever since like yesterday when i was actually supposed to be good an dhelathy in no days after seeing da doctor a couple of days ago... sheesh... and im like so worried of it since its fever... and keningau have cases of dengue and stuffs like that... AND of course im worried about my health bcoz i know my family will be EVEN MORE worried than me...

medicines aka panadol have been my best friends for da couple of days and all i can do is lying in my bed, unable to do certain things happily and for sure, it is makin me emo.... i wanna get well as soon as possible... wanna go to da field and play around or hav fun during joggin... i wanna laugh as much as possible and not worryin bout my health... i juz wanna have my normal life back, that's it... gosh, plz pray for me, my readers.... pray that i will get well as soon as possible...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;