Monday, July 26, 2010

this is the first time i actually experience miracle.. ok, i shud say its my second time... haha.. anywayz, i met him.. da person that i have been waiting to meet since last sem d... sem 1 was like the best sem ever bcoz he was like always thr and paying attention to me.. but when i went to sem 2, it seems like he disappeared without even saying goodbye.. which kinda makes me sad but somehow i got over wit it... i kept thinking that maybe thrs something else for me.. but last Sunday, in church, i met him... i was like overjoyed, EXTREMELY happy bcoz its like God reli answered my prayers and let me meet him...

and yeah, he did saw me and he was like CUTE as usual... haha... i went out together wit him and we shook hands outside the church.. and i was like smiling the whole time.. haha.. gosh, cant forget that memory... i mean he actually waited for me to face him and we shook hands... luckily, i didnt melt at that point... haha..

actually, im not like falling head over heels for him or whatever it is... it is juz that i felt happy seeing him and he somehow makes me feel the feeling i wanted to feel all this time.. but unluckily, he's juz another "good view" of mine which i will never erase from my head... its juz that he actually paid attention at me and reli look me in the eyes... unlike other guys... i can feel his sincerity... anywayz, i hope we will meet again somewhere and someday...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;