Friday, July 16, 2010

truth vs lie



which would u choose? a truth or a lie? sometimes truth hurts us a lot and we pot for lies so that we will not get hurt... sometimes lies leave us in a puzzled manner and we hope to know da truth so that we will be released from any puzzles goin on... so which do u choose? truth or lies?

for me, i choose what is best for me... there is no such thing as choosing truth and live in da truth forever... there are times when we are living in lies and for sure, we cant get out from it.... everywhere are lies and do u think human beings will be able to live in truth after all? it depends on ur judgement..

in my life, i have lived in lies and sometimes i lie... i dont show da real me to anyone except my family... only my family know da real me,... and da reason why i dont show da real me, is because i dont know whether ppl can accept da real me... i am happy living in two worlds where one, i can be comfy wit my own personality wit my family and another where i can live in peace wit da society and environment around me...

sometimes, living in lies does not kill as much as in truth... IGNORANCE IS A BLISS... that is wat i learnt from someone and guess wat, i am practising it rite now...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;