Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FoRgIvInG~~


now i know why am i so easy when it comes to da part called "forgiving"... i tend to forgive ppl reli easy bcoz if they treat me nice, i sort of forget wat did they did to me.. of course im a person who will forgive but forgetting is not always my expertise... sometimes i'll remember wat they did to me but then brush it off, and get back to wat life reli wan me to do...

same case like tis time... someone forget my presents since like my bday a few months ago while me, actually remembered his birthday... so, i got a little pissed off by him since he has been promising me and yet havent fulfilled it to me... so, yeah he kept sayin sorry to me but not accepted...

so yeah, like wat was expected from me, i did acccept his apology... well, reason? maybe because i think he deserves another second chance.. tats it... i oni give second chances to ppl who deserves it so i might think he deserves it... anywayz, i juz hope wat i did was right...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;