Friday, July 23, 2010

ThiNgs do ChanGE~`


ok, now i actually agree to this statement.. mayb bcoz now i have seen some changes in terms of my life, friendship, and also in my studies.. ok lets go from one to another... life seems changes a lil bit for me since i learn new skills and good news is, i am ELIGIBLE to be a housewife... hahaha.... if i wanna compare last time and now, i kinda like my life rite now since i am able to do something which i never tot i could so.. so somehow, i can consider myself as independent... hihi,..

friendship... i learn to make new friends and guess what, i tend to mingle wit ppl more easily... and i actually understand and identify who are my true friends and who are my false friends... that is what i learn throughout my life in keningau... and when i thought about my high school life, i am able to compare my life at that time and now... and i think i love my life now...

studies... it changes according to the lecturers... when i was in sem 1, all the lecturers look so stern and serious... and we cant even enjoy our studies life completely... but rite now, when i am in sem 3, it seems like everyone changes and i can feel that we're much comfortable wit one another.... so yeah, things do change... and the most important thing is, i love the changes that i have strive for and tha thad come to me...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;