Friday, October 8, 2010

Exam TimeTable!


Yeap, its finally out and facing me rite now.... the dates are as following:

1st Nov - Language Description
2nd Nov - Language Development
8th Nov -English Studies
9th Nov - Social Studies

20th Nov- HOME SWEET HOME!!

so yeah, am not prepare for my exams and what more to say with current activities, i dont even hav da time to prepare.. but i know thrs time for evrythin so yeah, am gonna start it soon, real soon.. wont procrastinate, yeah i know... haha.. anywayz, i dont hav confidence in this final lah.. i mean i nid luck coz both LDS and ES are reli hard and gosh, no one knows wats gonna come out.. FYI: LDS are all about grammars and ES are like all about literature.. and its DAMN hard... am gonna try my vry best and hardest to score well in these papers... i know evryone especially my parents are putting their highest hopes on me so yeah, am not gonna fail em... i cant possibly disappoint them tis time.... pray for me, to those whose readin tis, tat i can get good grades in my exams...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;