Saturday, October 30, 2010

The KEY~


ok, i know im gonna take my final exam on mon and tat i shud not be wasting my time updating blog and bla bla... so wat? its my blog so i'll do wat i tink i like it to do... anywayz, da topic im gonna share about is "the key"... sounds interesting, i think... if not, whatsoever...

okey, thrs key to ur house, room, office and bla bla bla... tats not wat i wanna write here... the key tat i am gonna talk about is the key to ur heart (specifically my heart)... ok, most of us had found the right person to pass the key to their heart and eventually allowin the person to win their heart and start a new love relationship... some of us might juz wanna keep the key to their heart and wait for da right person to come and get it...

which one is u? the one who juz simply give it to someone who talk sweet stuffs and eventually gainin ur trust? or the one who keep it till u think the person deserves to get it? oh we, self-evaluation!

how bout me? u might ask... for me, the key to my heart is somehow lost... i think i misplaced it... haha.. no lah, right now, thrs seems to be no guys who could actually make me think he deserves the key.. therefore, i shut it up and sealed it wit a lock in order for me not to get hurt... i wasted too much tears on the guys tat i love but doesnt receive da same return... mayb da key would not be found at all or mayb it will be discovered by someone.. i dont know.. im juz here waitin..

P.S: dont say u will search the key when u dont even know whrs da key... ur juz givin somone a hope and then crush it.. dont u think tats a bad thing to do?

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;