Thursday, October 28, 2010

finally!

Yeap, its finally 3 mre days to exams... it seems tat tis time, i felt much more relaxed than b4.. im not smart or stuffs like tat ok.. i study and study but then it seems like thrs nth inside my memory card and stuffs like tat but when being asked, yeah, i can answer... ok, blur mode...

anywayz, am counting days to go home... a place where i can actually relax myself and do stuffs tat i like.. haha... and somehow these days, im captivated by someone's smile.. its wrong of thinkin him bcoz of several reasons but yeah, i think his smile is super sweet... haha.. so yeah, took da decision and texted him first tis mornin... but, i insist, thrs nth btw me n him.. juz frens...

and now i anticipate all the things that will come to me.. hopefully, i'll get to meet my Mr. Right soon... coz i cant wait to see wat kind of guy tat actually get to find tat lost "key"... haha.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;