Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Mr. Right~


these are like a few characteristics of the guy that i wan in my life and i know it sounds like so perfect but yeah, im glad enuf if the guy can fulfill at least a few of these characteristics... haha.. P.S: for those who thinks its lame or stuffs like tat, F**K OFF!

so here goes:
1. older than me at least a few years lah.. but not more than 10 yrs....
2. mature and able to think independently (as in having their own principles)
3. taller than me (MUST!)
4. looks come second lah.. i mean at least he muz have a kind of looks that pleases my eyes.. haha..
5. caring and loving...
6. has those kinds of eyes and smiles that can make me smile..
7. able to entertain me when im bored
8. loves to make me laugh
9. confident with himself and not the type tats over-possesive
10. gives me freedom when i needed one as in i dont have to be 24 hrs stickin to him...
11. loves me as much as i do
12. able to make me laugh when i cry
13. always at my side when i needed him at all times
14. broad shouldered (reason: so tat i can lean on his shoulder whenever i want)
15. someone who wud give me a peck on the forehead
16: someone who would giv me free hugs when i needed one
17. and a guy who can make me feel safe and protected

and the list will go on like forever.. haha.. i know that this maybe like a dream which i can never attain.. but at least, i can still dream on rite.. haha.. but yeah, i juz nid someone who loves me for wat i am and not because of my looks.. i may be ugly but in me, i noe im ok.. i may not be the girl u want in ur life, but i dont k coz i noe im being brought to tis world wit purposes.. last but not least, i may not be the dream girl in ur life but i noe somewhere, im da dream girl of someone else... i give all to God to decide... =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;