Monday, October 25, 2010

blur~

am in a blur mode rite now.. exams comin in 6 days... issues bout us movin away from here is like in da air and not clear... rumours and stuffs like tat comin up... not time to study due to all the activities that are rising up.. evry mornin gotta enter class and in class, it damn not conducive for me to study... all da pressure and stress is makin me feelin like im gonna experience severe breakdown like reli soon...

im not feeling good today, my mood is on and off, feelings are up and down, my head seems like empty and i dont even noe wat im learnin all this while.. im juz blur... blur wit evrythin.. blur bout exams, blur bout my feelings of thinking of movin away... everyone i damn excited about movin but i don reli wanna move.. too many memories here and people here tat make me feel unable to move away... home is far and now i need someone beside me... it feels like spm whr i need constant attention from my parents...

i hate this feeling.. and i hate evrythin tats happenin.. i hate all the stress and pressure given by our lecturers... i hate the feeling where everyone is putting high hopes on us.. ans i hate the thoughts of moving.... i juz wan evrythin to be normal.. like its used to be... like it owes used to be...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;