Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reality~


i think it is time for me to move on in life and stop holdin myself back in my imaginary world... he would nvr been mine and he will always remain a good view for me.. we are complete strangers and dont know one another.. though his smile and eyes will always captivate my heart, i must wake myself up and release myself from this fantasy... coz reality is not owes sweet... and in the reality, i am not destined for such a guy...

i think too much, imagine too much and put too much hope... im not hurt bcoz i noe im livin in an imaginary world all this while... i could have released myself but i didnt.. bcoz i hav a hope in it.. and now, i have realised that i can nvr live in an imaginary world too long... some day i hav to wake up and face the loss... he might juz not be da one for me.. he is too perfect.. and he deserves someone better...

i never loved him.. and mayb tats da reason i nvr let anyone find da key to my heart.. bcoz i cant love a person like i used to.. mayb time is da best healing agent... mayb not seeing often would make me forget him.. i will forget tat imaginary world.. but i wont forget those sweet moments...

JEnny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;