Saturday, October 2, 2010

reflection of da day~


i love updating my blog... mayb its bcoz this is the only media for me to express my thoughts and feelings.. and actually, i dont reli care if anyone wanna read it.. so today's self reflection, love in loneliness...

loneliness is a word that i dread the most as in i dont like being lonely.. i never like the word lonely when i was in secondary schools.. and till now, i still dislike the word lonely... but being single for like da whole part of my life made me think.. why do i hate loneliness when it gives me time to think and reflect on my words and actions?

when i am writing this post, thr's this tree in front of my window and yeah, full of branches and leaves... but among all these greens, there's this pretty thing that struck me deep... a purplish-pink flower is there, all alone... and i wonder if that little thing has feelings, what would it feel?

single doesnt necessarily mean lonely.. if we're able to use it in a good purpose in this life, i dont think loneliness would exist... like me, i do wish i have someone to lean on, to make me laugh, to be thr when i cry, to hug me when i nid a hug and to giv me the love that i have owes dreamt.. but like wat my frens say, someone is juz out thr for me and being sent to keningau may serve me a purpose.. i might juz hav to wait patiently for the right boy to come along...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;