Thursday, November 18, 2010

lets talk~

kept tis in me for a quite a time so yeah, time to let it out... first and foremost, am enjoyin my hols.. at least by avoidin certain ppl, i feel much happier here and am lovin it.. holiday plans havent work out coz am waitin for dmy dad to get his vacation.. and then it will be a whole lot of fun and pics will be comin out in fb n bloggie~~

nxt, i wanna stress here tat if ur reli close to me n understand me, u wud noe wat type of person i am.. seriously! so dont go around, labeling me and then tell ppl u noe me.. coz tats da worst thing u wud ever do to someone u wud consider as a FREN...

nxt up, i noe wat kind of person u are.. dont think u can treat me like tis today and then change the other day.. i sense and i noe.. so juz come to me and tell me wat did it went wrong.. if u cant say, then txt me or mail me... at least i noe... but for now, i dont reli care.. i guess treated like tis for da second times means total let go....

i hate the feelings and i went thru once,,.. for makin me go thru twice, i'll make sure i wont fall for those sweet talks and innocent face anymore.. coz now i noe who u reli are...

~wat goes around comes around~
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;