Monday, March 14, 2011

updates~

sori for not updatin for a period of time.. find it lazy to keep updatin but hav to.. haha. anywayz, holidays have started 2 days ago and yeah, wats da point of holiday if it is not meant to have fun.. oh well, my vacation plan didnt go well.. we actually plan to go kudat but due to da recent event where tsunami hit Japan severely and all warnings were implied so yeah, kudat was also feared to get hit by any possible chances of tsunami.. so, since my parents are super worried bout me and wat more, i myself was a bit scared, so cancel da plan and came back from kk on sunday...

oh well, evrythin happens for a reason.. haha.. den, assignments were like hauntin me when im back from kk... i can juz see da questions lying on my table and yet im so lazy to start doin it... gosh! i simply cant wait for march and april to pass by as soon as possible so that i can go home real fast.. i miss home, tv and da freedom from exams, activities and studies... haiz~

but i guess evrythin happen for a good cause.. but im not all alone during da holidays... it seems like things are goin pretty well for me.. haha.. but overall, im feelin happy and i guess i felt im appreciated...

=love=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;