Thursday, March 3, 2011

coming soon~


holidays are cominn reli soon and guess wat, nxt week is holidays... but im not goin home since my family told me that it is nt necessary... so am gonna be back in another 2 more months which is on May... im a bit sad since most of my classmates are gonna be back home while im gonna stuck in this place which is not reli wat i had in my mind...

so im hopin that da holiday plans that we have will be workin rite... coz im thinkin of goin to trip either to labuan or kudat... of course wit my seniors and my bff.. haha.. but am not sure wats gonna happen lah.. juz hopin for a best and fun holiday before cramming my head with studies... and how i wish he would go.. at least someone will accompany me though he irritates me as well as makin me laugh with his words... so wait for da latest update to know whether im goin anywhere during da hols... haha...

=life is all about work and fun=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;