Monday, March 28, 2011

busy, busy, busy!

ok, busy is da word to define my remaining months before goin back home... and y is tat... da list are as follows:

1. BIG camp where all of us hav to participate.. and its gonna be 4 days and 3 nights of da most grueling and strict camp.. in short, its so gonna be survival camp where i dont reli noe how am i gonna endure it...

2. MUET where learning, speaking, listenin and writing is put to test right after da camp... imagine speakin in english wit da person-in-charge after goin thru so many tests, activities and fatigue... im so afraid im gonna get low grades...

3. UAK aka UJIAn akhir kursus for my minors... gosh! and this means books, books and loads of books~~

4. assignments.... u think its over, but its not... its like nightmare haunting each and everyone of us.. how i wish i can finish my assignments in my dream and wakin up finding that everythin is done... gosh, tats so kiddish of me! haha...

and this make me realise i hav little time to spend on myself and also to my someone... and bcoz of that, i wanna dedicate a special post to my someone soon~ haha.. so check it out soon... haha.. and before i end this post, i wanna say im afraid, nervous and worry... im havin all kind of feelings right now.. excited bcoz am gonna be in camp which wil be so fun n memorable, worry coz i noe my stamina is weak, nervous coz am afraid i dont have time to cope evrythin, and all kinds of thoughts come to me... i hope i can cope all of this before i break down and start pourin evrythin thru tears again... but now i noe who to find when i nid to cry...

=i wanna get over all this a.s.a.p=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;