Wednesday, March 16, 2011

lonely`


holidays were meant to be with family or loved ones... and guess wat, im stuck in my room, sleepin alone since my rumet went back and wit da piles of assignments, i forgot its holidays... i thought it was juz da normal weekend where u will wake up and find urself at da same position doin da same job...

i cant wait for mid sem break bcoz im goin home... home!! i miss home a lot.. i miss food cooked by my mum, miss da chit chat wit her n my dad, miss all da bickering and shoutin wit my sis, miss my tv and also da relaxin condition.. but b4 da MID SEM BREAK, i hav to undergo so many trials, stress and activities that juz keep takin my time away.... BIG, assignments, PBS (SBE), all those compulsory activities, MUET, UAK.... gosh, if i knew i have to undergo this much in degree, i would hav appreciate my time in foundation...

so for juniors, appreciate ur time when ur in foundation.. haha.. anywayz, im lonely tonite... someone drop some love to me tonite... haiz~

=i wish ur here=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;