Friday, March 4, 2011

lucky~


last nite was like da most shockin nite ever when i found out tat my aunt actually helped me book my tickets to kl since i asked my fren to book it d... and guess wat, da total amount for both the tickets were rm 500 ++.. and i was like a zombie last nite, now knowin wat shud i d... i was so sad, depressed and disappointed wit myself... and den, little rays of light enter and somehow made me shine for a while... and class was depressin though first subject was fun...

i juz dont understand why do our class have to undergo so many matters... sometimes i get this feeling where i wished i was in da junior's class instead.. mayb life would be better... but i guess these are challenges given by God so that we can mature out of this eh... anywayz, got a good news from MAS airlines stating that they will refund da ticket that my aunt have helped me booked so yeah, i do not hav to worry about tat anymore... was so glad that evrythin is finally settled... thank be to God...

tomolo would be "merentas desa" and yeah, im participatin again tis yr... though i noe my own limits but hopefully i could finish da race like last yr... i noe i wont get any place but its fun.. reli fun and tiring of course,,, haha..

= unknowingly, ur da ray of light=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;