Saturday, March 5, 2011

food~


i realised that i super love to eat.. i mean of course i do watch out wat i eat since i dont wanna get allergies again, but i love food.. i rather spend my money on food than go shopping... but da problem is i have to watch out my weight... well, i dont wanna be fat bcoz of my excessive love on food so yeah, control!

so i went to have steamboat tonite and this is my first time doin so... am so lucky to have seniors like them who are willing to bring me and my friends out for dinner... and the best thing is they know i love to eat so yeah, they noe where's da rite place for me... hihi... i love u ppl!

so ate till full and im reli happy.. dont noe why but yeah, am happy tonite.. i guess my "auntie" hasnt come yet so my mood is like changin evry second, minute, hour and days... haha.. oh well, sori if i pissed anyone off since i have unstable mood these days... i'll be ok when my "auntie" comes.. haha... oh well, simple said, food makes me happy and yeah, i love food!

=thanx for bein at da place whr i need u da most!=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;