Tuesday, March 1, 2011

happy weekend~

me in archery~ woohoo!

da sisters~

juz a few of us~ din get to take da whole group's pic~

me in my dinner dress~

game arcade!!

sorry for da late updates... i was havin so much fun during da weekends and yeah, it sure became one of my most memorable experience... we went to kk on last sat for a post-reunion dinner so a total of 23 of us went together... it comprises of us, da juniors and also our seniors... and reached there around 10am and tats when fun starts...

i got myself big apple donuts which are my FAVOURITE! and then of course, i left my bestie with her boyfriend which is also a senior and a crazy fren of mine.. haha.. but of course i had a lot of fun with others includin my juniors and phyll, a fren of mine.. we went and played games in arcade which was so cool coz i never been there and da games were addictive... and then, we went to archery in which i felt reli awesome playin it... it was so cool when u aimed at a target and got it in a shot... awesome and cheap... haha...

then we ate and played so i dont have any time to shop... oh well, i realised that shopping isnt my favourite except if i hav somethin in my mind... i juz dont like wastin my time walkin into evry stores in da world and looking around when im not even buyin.. so yeah, i prefer games or somethin tat i can feel fun and different.... of course entering stores where cute accessories and stuffs like tat are ok wit me lah... haha...

so da dinner was at nite and though it didnt reli fulfill wat was in my mind, i had da best time ever... i din noe my juniors are super funny and i felt like my age when im wit them... i was able to be myself and i felt extremely comfy wit them... haha.. though thrs one who reli gets on my nerve, but i noe he's simply nice even though he didnt show it directly... haha...

and da sweetest thing happened to me,... someone sponsored me big apple donuts! and da best thing is that tat person actually sponsored me something that i love da most and i think its sweet of him doin so though he was like tryin to irritate me again and again... and yeah, sunday became a day where i fel reli happy.. haha... to tat fren, thanx for lending ur shoulder again... its my first time experience and yeah, i felt da warmth in him... thanx again...

=how i wish da board was ur heart=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;