Friday, July 29, 2011

falling slowly..

these few days, i have been addicted to this song entitled "falling slowly" by Glenn Hansard and Marketa Iglova... i mean da song is so beautiful and i eventually get a hold of its lyrics and interpretation.. and it makes me love da song even more when i see how da song is being interpreted... hehe... so here i share da lyrics with its interpretation... ooo, for da song, juz dowload from any source yeah...

I don't know you (I just met you.)
But I want you (but I like you a lot)
All the more for that (because for some reason I want to know all about you.)
Words fall through me (I'm saying things I usually don't say to other people)
And always fool me
And I can't react (I'm not sure what to do)
And games that never amount (I'm starting to play games to make you like me more)
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out (eventually I'll stop playing games when I know you want me.)

Take this sinking boat and point it home (say you like me too and want to take me home with you)
We've still got time (it's early!)
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice (Say yes, but it's ok if you say no.)
You've made it now (You agreed!)

Falling slowly, eyes that know me (falling in love with the person, feeling that they know you the way no one else does.)
And I can't go back (life before was ok, now with love it is wonderful, if he/she were to lose that love, it would be really tough going back to being alone.)
Moods that take me and erase me (I forget how I usually act and I'm feeling like a new person.)
And I'm painted black (blank)
You have suffered enough (You've been through some tough relationships (talking to the person he/she loves)
And warred with yourself (You've battled with letting yourself Love me.)
It's time that you won (You love me now and you have one because it is for real this time.)

Take this sinking boat and point it home (Let's make a home together.)
We've still got time (We have time to do all the things we want to do together.)
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice (Say yes, but it is ok if you say no.)
You've made it now (You've made the decision to love me.)
Falling slowly sing your melody (You lead the way)
I'll sing along (I'll follow)

=love=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;