Monday, October 1, 2012

now.

well, i'v shared a few pics of some good things that have been happening around me all this while... well, now as i have mentioned, assignments are completed and exams are like around the corner.. and the best thing is im goin home real soon!

and i juz cant wait to go home.. so much burden here and it feels like i cnt wait for the weekends to come every week... but still, i am really grateful.. grateful to have a bestie that understands me no matter wat.. though we have differences here and there, and envy one another, we're still da closest~ hehe.. am grateful to my piggy for his endless love, care and patience towards me.. felt much more better this year though at first we were like filled with all those petty arguments.. i guess we grew more attached to one another and starts to understand one another's needs.. but of course, some ppl still juz couldnt make it to my "treat-em-good" list..

well, its not me who waana be evil to them but sometimes those ppl are annoying with their attitudes, their two-faced personalities and their way of handling things.. yeah, i know im not perfect but at least, i did my best right? well, hope they would change or if they dont, hope they will..

anywayz, will keep updating with lotsa pics here and there.. ^^

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;