Saturday, March 30, 2013

30.03.2013

yeah, its gonna mark the end of march and april is coming..
the month that i love the most coz its my birthday soon!
and im gonna be turning to the legal age like in two weeks...
and holidays back in college was ok..
not too bad but of course, cant compared to home...
and i cant wait to take the first flight out for home in may..

so now, what's bugging me are:
1. Practicum aka practical where we are all sent to different schools and teach.. and this is nerve-wrecking for me coz i tend to be soft and all smiles when the kids listen to me for the first few days.. and of course, my school is like the furthest and i have to travel back and forth from tat school.. and im worried of my pupils' proficiency level which might be quite low, looking at where they stayed.. but i hope that these first impression would not make me give up on them...

2. Public speaking competition in KL.. this is gonna happen in a week time and i havent memorise my text and im not ready... i mean honestly, this is my first time taking part though i saw how my ex-classmates went through it last time and got tips on how to deal with it.. though i am confident with my language, i am not confident with the pace of my speech since i speak really fast without knowing it, when im nervous.. so that's my main problem.. haha...

and last but not least, life is like riding a train.. someone boards in the train and say hello, create memories and then leave.. sometimes, i feel like my train has already moved from one station to another.. but sadly, it is juz an imagination coz it hasnt move an inch from the previous station it stopped...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;