Sunday, March 31, 2013

31.03.2013

so yeah, today is the last day of March and its gonna be April soon tomorrow..
and its a good month coz like what i say, its gonna be my bday soon!
but its gonna be a super busy month since i hav a lot of stuffs to do..

somehow, when i reaches this stage, i felt like my time in this college is going to end soon..
and im gonna miss all my friends who have been with me for the past few years..
somehow u felt sad coz ur separating with ur family here..
but life must go on right?
i guess i'll spend time in taking and capturing every single memory whenever i can...
at least i have something to remember right?

so i have prepared myself physically for the practicum..
have double check on my stuffs, making sure that on the first day, i have something to do..
and i seriously hope that everything is going well..
and i am nervous.. i dont know how my students are and whether they can accept me or not..
sigh...
i hope, seriously hope they are ok and not naughty coz my temper is bad....
huhuhuhuhu....

well, there's no point of worryin if we dont start doing something right?
so i could only surrender all my worries and anxiety to God coz i know He will do what should be done..
and i hope i can make little changes in these children's life..
and may all of my hairs dont turn gray due to overthinking..
and may this practicum makes me slim like i used to.. hahaha..
gotta stop writing b4 i wish for even more random stuffs..
anywayz, wish me all da best ya, my favourite readers.. =D

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;