Thursday, March 14, 2013

14.03.2013

guess what, am blogging this post in the dark since its raining and my rumet is sleeping..
and why do i hav to post at such hours?
coz i dont have anymore time later to blog or even to take a breath...
i should be lying down on my bed and getting some rest before another round of exhaustion..
but am sitting here writing this post..

this post is to remind me,
how sensitive i am..
how fragile i am,
how weak i am,
how bad-tempered i am..

this week is really putting my mood into a challenging  one..
one that i cannot control myself..
everyone beside me seems so annoying..
and da ones who i wish to approach ignore me..
or make me felt even sensitive..
blame who?
blame me and my complicated mood.

nothing is gonna remain da same..
everything is bound to change..
but the only one who cant accept it is me..

moments i hate is the moments u make me feel like im da worst person in the world,,,
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;