Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10.04.2013

wow, it seems like it have been quite some time i didnt update my blog right?
well, its been a busy and tiring week with all the staying-up routines doing lesson planning, completing weekly journal and this and that..
who says being a teacher is an easy job?
well, i have embraced this job and i would try my best to love my occupation..
and i do have my flaws here and there, but i hope i can fix it slowly..

anywayz, i went for public speaking competition representing my campus and indirectly representing my state, Sarawak to this national level..
and it was organised by the Girl Guides' Association..
and i am proud to say that i got the second place in this big national competition...
it was an amazing feeling and till now, i cant forget how i felt the moment my name was being called out..
it feels like i was in a beauty contest..
but, the experience and knowledge was good..
i love how i can gain co much knowledge in this competition and all the compliments on my speaking skills especially on how i used English... it just build up my confidence more and more..
and suddenly, i felt happy that i was raised in Brunei during my early years and met with all the wonderful English teachers who have brought me up in that kind of society and make me love this language..

nevertheless, now i myself is gonna be an English teacher and i hope i can be like them too, inspiring the young ones to speak in English confidently and one day, achieve success in whatever they are doing.. though the road seems windy, hard and thorny, but if we have the enthusiasm to do it, i am sure we will reach the smooth part of the road sooner or later..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;