Sunday, April 14, 2013

14.04.2013

though i am super bz with practicum and stuffs like that,
and yes, tomorrow is gonna be another war with those little monkeys,
but still, i wanna post before my big day tomorrow..
tomorrow will be da day for me to enter the big no 21~~

so yeah, may this new age brings me a lot of happiness and makes my wishes come true.
and may this new life brings me lots of good surprises and makes me even more grown-up than now..

tomorrow will be updating on my big day..
as well as all the messages that a big 21 year old lady would prepares for everyone reading this blog all this while..
and may God always bless me no matter where i am and always be with my parents who have been raising me until this big age, and until im old.. hehehe.... =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;