Thursday, April 25, 2013

25.04.2013

my post are very related to what i am doing at the current moment..
and whenever i write some emo post, i am sure to be listening to songs that could make me feel that way..
and lucky (unlucky) you, yes i am gonna write another entry which i think reflects of my current feeling..

do you know sometimes not knowing anything actually makes u feel better?
though knowing it would severely break you and help u to get up and become someone one better?
sometimes i wish i wouldnt hear or see anything that will break me into pieces again and again..
and yes, i havent gone thru that and i wish i wouldnt go through that..

do you know sometimes even when i say i have taken another step ahead,
i will sometimes look back once in a while..
and because of that, i try to learn to shut myself out from all those memories..
close my eyes when things that resembles my memories appear..
close my ears when all the sweet stuffs said resembles what i used to say and hear during those moments..
close my mind so i wont think of those memories again..
and of course shut my heart, so i wont be able to feel those feelings again and wont let anyone make me hurt..
sometimes u might wonder why do i say i like tat guy, or this guy or that guy is cute and handsome and is my taste?
do u really think i am ready to allow myself to fall for one right now?
i would tell u that everything is just an infatuation..
something that would not stick to my heart and mind..
coz everything are still in pieces and are still in the process of picking it up and sticking it one by one..

sometimes, i miss being in one,
but sometimes i prefer in this condition..
at least i know from now on, i wont get hurt anymore..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;