Thursday, April 4, 2013

4.04.2013

wow, i never thought that it has been four days not updating this blog..
i guess the practicum have took most of my time away..
and da only time when im free to update my blog is when i have no class the next day or weekends..
anywayz, im having my practicum in SK. Kg. Baru, a school located quite far away from my hostel..
but luckily we had car-pooling so yeah, its much cheaper, i guess...

and i was given Year 2 which are full of little kids in a class..
but somehow, i love my pupils..
i mean they are not really naughty and though at times, they dont pay attention to me, i am able to grab their attentions back..
but the poor thing is that, they are not fluent in English and communication skills-wise is another problem..
i have to use English only on instructions but when i converse with them, i have to use BM or else they would not understand a word im saying..
and this is quite saddening..
i guess i have to find some ways to help me in their fluency in English..

actually, i love to teach..
i love when my pupils are able to learn something new and their faces brighten up..
but what makes me feel so tired inside and out is the workload especially paper works..
with so many things to write, lesson plans, daily reflections, weekly journals, updating folio, creating materials and resources as teaching aids..
all these are just too much for a person to handle at one time especially when i have to juggle with so many things..
i guess that's the challenge right?
well, i accept this challenge and ready to do my best in accomplishing my mission..

*wish me luck in KL competition tomorrow (for those who knows)
Jenny~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;