Tuesday, April 16, 2013

16.04.2013

as we are all well aware of (or maybe some dont), yesterday was my birthday..
and yes, am officially 21 now and somehow, am in the group of the early twenties..
yesterday, i didnt really celebrate but am touched with the little deeds done by my friends..
though only a slice of cake, or lots of cupcakes or even some simple-looking cakes,
everything means so much to me..
though i didnt receive any presents, but i received so much love and prayers from everyone who prayed for me and wished me..

thus, i wanna thank God for giving me another day to live in this world..
i wanna thank both my parents for their endless care and love to me, though sometimes they are not showed..
i wanna thank to all my friends no matter where you are, for your thoughts on me, your prayers and wishes...
i wanna thank to those who taught me the meaning of life, and though life hurts, life still has another tomorrow..
and last but not least, to those who gave me keychain, those who bought me cakes and cupcakes, those who gave me sweet cards, those who lefts sweet wishes on my facebook, those who spent time with me and made me feel better without any intentions, and those who made me felt like cryin on my bday, those who made me laugh, and those who reminds me of the past, thanx for everything.. you meant the world to me.. May God bless you guys too with abundance of love and happiness.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;