Friday, April 26, 2013

26.04.2013

today marks the end of my practicum phase 1..
and the beginning of hectic schedules and exams...
during this practicum, i have seen, heard and experienced so much..
and everything makes me realise that being a teacher is never an easy job..
to be a dedicated one especially...

for those who really thinks that being a teacher is an easy task to do,
try being in our state and look from our point of view..
and then u will realise how great a teacher sacrifices for their pupils' future..
and that implies to the dedicated ones especially..

pictures will be up after i got everything from my friend,
but now i hope that from what i have learned in this phase, will help me in the next practicum..
may every knowledge and experiences that i have gained this month, will make me a better teacher in the future...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;