Friday, April 12, 2013

11.04.2013

well, tonite's post will be something off practicum a bit..
i mean everyone would be either complaining on how well their pupils and stuffs like that,
or everyone would be complaining the workloads during practicum or how poor the pupils progress and stuffs like that which i normally do oso..
so today, lets just give practicum a break and let's talk about some other stuffs..

so for those out there who currently knows my status, good for you..
and certain questions were like asked to me and yeah, da answer is maybe no...
somehow, i couldnt bring myself forward to say those words anymore..
i guess i just locked it up already... too busy to sort the pieces and left it to mend by itself..

and then, today my friend talked to me how sometimes when we got used to something and that something is taken away, we felt different..
somehow, its true...
when somethin that we used to have, do, meet, talk and laugh about is taken away, there is always a piece that feels different...
so it struck back to me and how i tried to get used after all that had happened..
and indeed it took a while to get used to it...

sometimes i feel life is ironic...
the ones who said they wouldnt treat you the way someone else had treated u, somehow got around and did the same thing...
i guess, life's like that... 
gotta learn to stop believing in others and believe in myself only..
gotta learn to stop giving and start protecting myself..
gotta learn to be someone better in life especially relationship..
gotta learn to find someone who could give me 100% assurance, commitment and trust.. 
gotta be someone better than now..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;