Wednesday, July 24, 2013

back to life.

Well, i can see that this week including last week's post is all about me and my emo post and all the crap with truths here and there.. so i decided to put those things behind and start blogging my real life.

so currently, am doing my practical in a primary school which i kinda like the environment. quiet, peaceful and the teachers were super nice and friendly. i mean they share everything with me and resources? u name it.. it just seem like i do not have to prepare much but worksheets. Hehe.. anywayz, my kids were pretty good.. pretty good as in they understand my lesson content but sometimes i forgot that they are just yr 2 kids whom i need to lower my English speaking level.

I guess that's my problem. I find it easier to deal with adults coz we are of the same par. but if kids, aigoo~~ i need to seriously be back to kids.. haha.. though there were some lazy ones and talkative ones, but i can say that overall my kids for this phase of practicum is quite good. and somehow it makes me life easier a bit compared to last practical. 

anywayz, gotta leave this post now.. will update more on the next post..

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;